Thursday, September 19th at 2:00pm EDT
Presented by Amy Smith, Associate Vice President, Division of Enrollment Management at Georgia Southern University, with Kirk Daulerio, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist at AdmitHub.
One of the biggest hurdles in higher education has always been ensuring that every student receives personalized attention. Now, for the first time in higher ed history, AI technology is transcending this challenge by providing college staff the opportunity to listen to thousands of students at once. As a result of this innovative way to capture the student perspective at scale, administrators are able to provide timely and personalized support to each and every student.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Updating campus-wide communications strategies
- How AI can help reach students in a personalized way
- The importance of both proactive and reactive messaging
- How to speak students' language
- The art of building interactive campaigns
- How chatbots impact student outcomes
You will receive the virtual meeting link and details prior to the event. If you are unable to attend but would still like to receive information, please sign up here.
Amy Smith, AVP Division of Enrollment Management at Georgia Southern University